Hi Cake Cetera readers!
My name is Maria and I’m a parenting blogger over at www.suburban-mum.com. I am an avid baker and can be found usually baking up batches of cupcakes for school cake sales, birthdays and sometimes – just because!
My two boys (my eldest especially) love helping me bake. I’d like to share with you today one of my favourite chocolate brownie cake recipes – it’s so easy to make and tastes delicious. It’s one of our favourite bakes in the Suburban Mum household.
Chocolate Brownie Cake recipe
200g dark chocolate
250g unsalted butter
80g Cocoa powder
65g Plain flour
1tsp baking powder
360g caster sugar
4 large eggs
- Pre-heat oven to around 180°
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a bowl over hot water (or you can do this in a microwave)
- In a separate bowl, mix the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and sugar together then add to the melted chocolate. Once this is done add the eggs and stir until consistency is smooth
- Pour the brownie mix into a lined baking tray and bake in the oven for around 30 mins
- Once cool – cut into squares
Love Cake? Cake Cetera send cake , French macarons and lots more tasty treats direct your desk or door in the UK. Check out our full range of yumminess here.