No Bake Oreo Bars
Hello Lovely Cake Cetera readers.
My name is Chrissy, I blog over at Beauty, Bit’s ’n’ Blogs, I have been blogging for around a year and blog about everything, from Beauty to parenting and baking! I have always been a lover of baking since a very young age, I remember baking in the kitchen with my Grandma as a little girl. I am really looking forward to sharing some first time baking and some quick simple recipes with you! Firstly my no bake oreo bars. I hope you really enjoy them and I would love it if you would share a picture of your end results!
I wanted to make something simple but really naughty at the same time. These no bake oreo bars are made with just three simple ingredients: Oreos, Marshmallows and butter. They are super easy and really quick to make if you need something to knock up that is sweet and yummy. Lets get baking!
450g of Oreos (this was about 3 packs for me).
5 cups of Large Marshmallows (2 bags of supermarket ones).
4 Tablespoons of Butter.
How to Make It:
1. Using a food processor blend up all of the oreos until they are grounded down and look a little bit like soil. I found that it is nice to leave a few larger pieces in it for extra crunch.
2. Make sure your marshmallows are in a microwavable bowl and add the butter to the top of them. Pop them in the microwave until they look puffy and sticky, (I did this for around a minute in our 900w microwave.).
3. Add the grounded oreos to the marshmallow mixture, and mix, mix, mix!! You will need this to be in a fairly large bowl as I found I had to do a really quick bowl swap half way through! 🙂
4. Line a tray with baking paper to stop the mixture sticking.
5. Spread the mixture into the tray and press it outward into the edges.
6. Put it in to the fridge to set for around 10 minutes.
7. Cut in to squares and ENJOY! 🙂