Who doesn’t love a good cheesecake?! (If you don’t, you’re crazy) This simple no bake cheesecake recipe is so simple yet so delicious. It is for a no-bake cheesecake so all you have to do is mix some ingredients together then throw it in the fridge! It is a basic, plain cheesecake so feel free to add any flavourings or other tasty ingredients to it and let us know how you got on!
- 300g plain digestive biscuits
- 200g melted butter
- 20g butter
- 250g cream cheese
- 175ml double cream
- 80g icing sugar
- Use the 20g butter to line the cake tin you are going to make your cheesecake in.
- Put all the biscuits into a food bag and crush the biscuits with the end of a rolling pin, or something similar, until the biscuits are crumbs.
- Meanwhile, melt the 200g butter.
- Put the crushed biscuits into a mixing bowl and add the melted butter. Stir the butter through the biscuit until you have a thick mixture.
- Put the crumb mixture into your cake tin and press down with the back of a spoon to form your base. Place in the refrigerator to set.
- Add cream cheese to a mixing bow, add the double cream and whisk until you have a thick, creamy mixture.
- Add the icing sugar into the bowl and stir well until you have a smooth, thick mixture.
- Take your cake tin base and spoon your mixture onto it, smoothing with as you go.
- Finish off by adding your toppings and place in the fridge to set (I leave mine overnight).
- If you want to add any flavourings, fruit etc, add them to the mixture along with the icing sugar at stage 7.
- The first time I made this cheesecake, I found the biscuit base too thick in comparison to the topping. If you don’t like too much biscuit in your cheesecake, I would recommend either cutting down the amount of biscuit base, or increasing the filling.
Let us know how you got on with this recipe and share with us any tips/other recipes you love!
Our website lets you send cake instead of flowers! Yum! Just order online then we deliver. Buy a cupcake bouquet anytime before 12 for delivery the next day.